Try Our New Appetizers!
App Sampler(Choose 3 different apps)
- Avocado Fries
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Mac & Cheese Bites
- Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers
- Breaded Pickle Spears
- Breaded Wisconsin Cheese Curds
Steak 'n Shake is a fast-food restaurant chain founded in 1934 in Normal, Illinois. The company was founded by Gus Belt who pioneered the concept of premium burgers and milk shakes. The name of the restaurant is symbolic of its heritage with "steak" representing steak burgers and "shake" representing hand-dipped milk shakes. The company's famous slogan "In Sight It Must Be Right" originated from Gus's practice of grinding meat into burgers in front of customers to prove that they were made from high-quality cuts of meat. After 85 years, the company continues to serve fresh and tasty burgers and shakes to customers
- Steakburgers: made with 100% beef and served on a bun. Available in single, double, or triple patty options.
- Milkshakes: available in a variety of flavors, including classic vanilla, chocolate, strawberry,cookies & cream & many more.
- Drive-thru service: Steak 'n Shake offers drive-thru service which makes it convenient for customers to order and receive their food quickly.